Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Getting Ready to FLY!


March 8, 2012

Here I am all ready to get on the airplane.  I arrived at Dulles International Airport with Ms. Coates and our group.  We are waiting to get our bags put on the plane and then find our seats.  I made sure to pack some extra snacks, a book, and a magaine to keep me busy on the airplane. 

We are leaving the United States at 10 o'clock at night.  We are then going to fly across the Atlantic Ocean before we land in London.  The city of London is located on the continent of Europe, in the country of England.  When I get off the plane, it will be the next day in Europe.  Wow!

If today is Thursday, what day will I get off the plane?
What continent do you live on?
What country do you live in?

If you were traveling a long way, what would you take with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment